No need to explain what this is right?
A bucket list of places to visit and experiences to have! Maybe if you are looking for travel inspiration or better yet if you have done any of these and have tips – please share with me!
I’ll include some of the things I’ve already done that were on the list before in no particular order (though as a note to myself I’m tempted to add the dates to this list).
The irony of this list is, the more I travel, the more there is to add to this list..not a bad problem now is it?
- See & photograph the aurora borealis aka northern lights
- Hot air balloon safari over the Serengeti
- Go dog sledding (not over ice but I’ve done the sledding over dirt paths!)
- Go on a shark dive
- Try out falconry
Go on El Caminodel Santiago– Hiked the Camino Frances on Sept 2016!
- Spend one night in an igloo
- Visit the Polynesian Islands
- Go Skydiving
- Surf a proper wave – tried one surf lesson and didn’t really spend more than a second on the board..
- Travel around Hawaii
Go on a meditation retreat – Did mine at Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai! You can read about my experience here
- Visit/work at a Spanish horse stable/farm
- Get a PADI/SSI open water scuba diving license – Did a DSD in Bali and know for sure I want to get myself a PADI liecnse.
- Experience bungee jump
- Backpack across Europe (or even a road trip) main ones being Italy, Greece
- Go to Morroco
- Attempt to cliff dive
Visit the Great Wallseen it 3 times! Badaling in summer, Mutianyu in summer and in autumn Go to Thailand, see elephants & tigers been there 2x! Loved, great food, great vibe, great beaches Visit Halong Bay & Ho Chih Minh in Vietnam Go to Siem Reap (Angkor Wat BEAUTIFUL) Experience a real winter – Norway you are a gorgeous country, surreal tranquility
- Work at a farm in New Zealand
- Hike 100 Mountains of Taiwan
- Hike the tallest peak in Taiwan